QuickClass, Inc. (QCI) maximizes the potential of online training by assisting students, high schools, school districts and related parties address the issues of bullying, hazing, cyber-bullying, alcohol and substance use/abuse, dangers of sexting, use of social media and dangers of cell phone use while driving etc.
As part of a five-year licensing agreement, these courses represent the "Required" training curriculum for all students and are presented on QCI's wholly owned and unique 24/7 delivery platform. Additionally, as part of the license agreement, students are also offered a Study and Life Skills course library that will assist them in succeeding in their high school years, and will prove to be valuable as the student prepares and enters their collegiate and university studies.
These unique courses focus on just-in-time, just-enough content that can be completed in 30-45 minutes.
Presented below is a sample of course titles provided by QuickClass.com.
- Steroid, Drug and Alcohol Awareness for High School Athletes
- Dangers of Concussions
- Dangers of Texting and Cellphone Use While Driving
- Preventing Hazing in High Schools
- Dangers of Sexting
- Recognizing and Preventing Bullying
- Preventing Cyberbullying
- Rules Compliance for High School Athletes
- Personal Conduct for Student Athletes
- Effective Study Habits
- Making a Healthy Adjustment to College
- Class Note Taking Skills
- Preparing for Tests
- How to Write a Term Paper
- Utilizing Library Resources
- Dealing With Academic Stress
- Using the Internet for Research
- Achieving Personal Goals
- Conflict Intervention
- Managing Stress
- Recognizing and Managing Anger
- Valuing Diversity
- Developing Balance in Your Life
- Basics of Money Management
- Benefits of Community Service